TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Ugh.

It is an interesting show. But I'm tired of looking at the horrible "lip syncing.".
The worst part about anime is the usage of about three frames of facial movement to voice five minutes of dialogue. The body movements and things are alright and fine to reuse. I think it'd be more interesting if the combat has more to do with the "zoomed in cinematics." rather than the pre-made animations.

Also... The jokes are bad. I like the idea and the story, but the jokes... Are just horrible.

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

More Gooseman

I want more Gooseman singing.

W.A.R W.A.R

AH, HE DID IT,

"He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag hi- AH I F*CKING KNEW IT."

No More Tricks No More Tricks

Not bad

Spectacular animations, the idea is hilarious.

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Spectacular

This sir, is brilliant.

B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

Damn...

I truthfully can't see any flaws in this.

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Incredible

I almost hate it, because I can't offer any criticism.

A Robo Western A Robo Western

Debatable

The storyline was kind of random (dis-regarding robot cowboys and the nuke-pistol), but the animation was beautiful, I'm impressed.

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

Neat,

It's a pretty good storlyine, that's pretty much all I have to say.

SNAP SHOT SNAP SHOT

Unique

Some of the animations are a bit off, and the artwork seems kind of awkward at times, but the character's personality is pretty unique, at first I expecting a character similar to Jet from cowboy bebop, which is still semi true but this character is a bit more obnoxious and clever. Overall I'm glad I've watched this.