TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

Ugh.

It is an interesting show. But I'm tired of looking at the horrible "lip syncing.".
The worst part about anime is the usage of about three frames of facial movement to voice five minutes of dialogue. The body movements and things are alright and fine to reuse. I think it'd be more interesting if the combat has more to do with the "zoomed in cinematics." rather than the pre-made animations.

Also... The jokes are bad. I like the idea and the story, but the jokes... Are just horrible.

The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

More Gooseman

I want more Gooseman singing.

W.A.R W.A.R

AH, HE DID IT,

"He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag him He's gonna tea-bag hi- AH I F*CKING KNEW IT."

Christmas Game! Christmas Game!

Hm.

Has no-one given any actual critique yet?
The voice acting isn't all that great.
And the animation for the starting cut-scene is kind of off for some parts.

The game itself is simple and enjoyable, and has it's funny moments.
If I could make a suggestion... Find a voice actor, focus a little more on animations, and get a motor-cycle noise for the bike. Otherwise, like I said, simple and enjoyable. A good "While I'm eating breakfast time-waster."

ultimate avoidance ultimate avoidance

Neat

The design is pretty bland but the physics are pretty interesting. With a flashy GUI and some sounds (I'd also suggest switching the simple shapes with some forms of characters and adding a background) this game would be pretty enjoyable.

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Summary?

Everyone see's this as a game. I wouldn't know if this is an original concept but I myself haven't seen anything like it. I don't think this is the sort of thing that deserves any form a 'rating'

Christmas Techno Loop Christmas Techno Loop

Nice!

It seems kind of Chiptuneish, nice work!
I'm not too fond on the second half however..

- Masked Dedede - - Masked Dedede -

Percussion

It was good, I don't need to tell you that, nor do I know much about writing music, but I did find that the percussion ought to have be a little bit less distinct around 0:27.

The way it is (BooBlock) The way it is (BooBlock)

Enjoyable

Not bad, I often don't have much critique to offer on music, but if anything I suppose I could point out how, some of the rhythm is uneven, other then that I didn't notice any flaws.

BooBlock responds: